CONTACT US //
All of our pieces are custom made to order and most of our designs can be customized to fit our clients exact needs and preferences.
INQUIRY RESPONSE TIME | We like to answer your questions and custom order inquiries as quickly as possible. Our typical response time is generally within 1-3 hours for emails sent during normal business hours. However, please allow up to 24 hours for a response in the occasion that we are experiencing more inquiries than usual.
PROJECT LEAD TIMES | *Please Note* | We are a very small company, a team of only 4 of us, and as such we are limited in the number of pieces we can produce in a given timeframe so as to ensure the utmost quality of our products. With that, our lead times can be lengthy depending on the number of projects we have booked out in our queue. Typically, lead times are about 8-10 weeks to our next availability for custom order reservation (start date), but can be over 12 weeks if we are experiencing a higher volume in orders.
If you are interested in having a custom piece made by Mez Works, please send us an email and be sure to include the following information:
1. DESIGN | Which of our designs are you interested in?
2. MATERIAL | Many of the designs displayed on our site are built with dimensional hardwood lumber, "common" walnut being the most prominent (as pictured in designs such as our 'Martis', 'Northstar' and 'Zeeva' tables and many others). We also have access to other grades of material (highest grade referred to as "clear" or "prime" for an upgraded price), as well as many other species of woods. Please specify which kind of wood you would like us to use for your project.
3. DIMENSIONS | It's important for us to know the dimensions you are in need of in order to provide pricing as well as obtain a shipping quote (if applicable for all orders outside of Northern CA/Northern NV). Please provide us with your preference for the length, width and height for the project, as well as other details relevant such as thickness (1" or 1.5") and the measurements for leaf extensions if the design is expandable.
4. WOOD FINISH | We have two different wood finish options to choose from, each having different durability properties and maintenance requirements. Please follow this link to view detailed descriptions of each option, and let us know your preference: http://www.mezworks.com/finish/
5. STEEL FINISH | We have various steel finish options to choose from, all final coated with an extremely durable oven-baked powder coat, with no upkeep required. Please follow this link to view detailed descriptions of each option (scroll down to mid-page), and let us know your preference: http://www.mezworks.com/finish/
6. DELIVERY ZIP CODE | In order for us to obtain a delivery or shipping estimate, please provide your delivery zip code. Some orders within California or Northern NV qualify for personal delivery and installation, upon which the rate would be based off the general delivery area. For example, delivery to the San Francisco area is generally a flat $245 delivery charge. For orders outside of Northern CA/Northern NV, we outsource freight carriers to ensure safe transit & guaranteed delivery. Shipping requires that we build a custom wood crate around the item being shipped so as to ensure the piece's safety during transit, of which standard crate fees will apply depending on the size of the piece being shipped. The shipping costs are largely dependent upon the design and dimensions of the piece being shipped, and can be expensive if such variables include a table or base that cannot be broken down/disassembled into smaller dimensions for better shipping rates, combined with transit distance as well as the service level chosen. Our preferred shippers have several delivery options that range from their least expensive "basic" service level that is an outside/curbside or doorstep delivery, to upgraded "white-glove" options that include inside/room of choice delivery with unpacking and removal/discarding of the empty crate and packing materials, and option for assembly. Please specify if you have a particular preference for the delivery service level, or if you prefer all of the options outlined.
We look forward to talking with you about your custom Mez Works Project!
MEZ WORKS FURNITURE
TERREN & ALLIE GOMEZ-WEST
By Appointment Only: 2140 Eloise Ave Ste 4, South Lake Tahoe, Ca 96150
For inquires email: firstname.lastname@example.org